Win a hamper packed with tasty treats from France
- Credit: Archant
WIN some of the delicious goodies that are available in Western France ... plus a few of our home-grown treats as part of our hamper competition that will not only tantalise the tastebuds, but get you thinking about a well deserved (and hopefully warm) summer holiday.
We have teamed up with Britanny Ferries to give readers the chance to win a sumptuous hamper of treats, including biscuits, chocolates, fudge, jam and nougat as well as some lemonade, mustard and cheese.
It’s a taste of Brittany and is brought to you by that region’s ferry company, which is promising a relaxed start to your France adventure this summer.
The kids are in the car, the boot is full of everything you could possibly need, it’s just a short drive to the port and you can relax and cruise in style. Now who wouldn’t want a stress free holiday, where you can really enjoy yourselves from the moment you set off.
Hop on board Brittany Ferries, where your family holiday starts before you’ve even left the UK. With award-winning service and excellent onboard facilities for all the family, you can sit back, unwind and enjoy the Brittany Ferries experience. There’s exclusive shopping, onboard cinemas, a fun kids zone and even spa treatments on certain sailings – so plenty to keep all the family entertained throughout your journey.
You may also want to watch:
Brittany Ferries can also offer you fantastic, fully equipped cottages in France and beautiful casas in Spain. Enjoy the freedom of having your car with you and explore the destination of your choice.
To be in with a chance of winning a ‘Britain to Western France’ hamper full of tasty goodies from both countries, then answer the following question:
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 5 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 6 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 7 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 8 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 9 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 10 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
Which two countries do Brittany Ferries sail to?
a) France & Spain
b) France & Italy
c) France & Turkey
Send your entry to Hamper Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB by Sunday April 14. The winner will be picked at random and notified on Monday morning. Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Visit www.brittany-ferries.co.uk for lots of ideas on May half-term and summer holiday trips; including up to 25 per cent off selected cottages and 10 per cent off casas.