Win £500 worth of Specsavers vouchers and Armani frames
- Credit: Archant
WORLD-renowned fashion house Emporio Armani has brought a touch of Italian chic to the British high-street with the introduction of a range of glasses at Specsavers.
To celebrate, Specsavers Huntingdon has teamed up with The Hunts Post to offer one lucky reader a £150 designer eyewear voucher, an eye examination and a single vision prescription, worth £495 in total, so you can make a stylish specs statement with a name synonymous with fashion.
Available at stores nationwide, the stunning range encapsulates the sophisticated and sleek style of Emporio Armani with 24 styles each designed by the team responsible for the fashion collections seen on the catwalks.
Both men and women will be inspired with a variety of shapes and colours, from vintage inspired, tortoise-shell frames, through to classic rectangular frames with a hint of 1960s Mad Men style.
Customers can select two pairs of Emporio Armani glasses for £125. The range joins Specsavers’ impressive collection of designer brands, including Karen Millen, GW by Gok Wan, Missoni, Red or Ded, Osiris and Jasper Conran.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question. What is the name of the brand that has recently been added to the Specsavers range?
A Karen Millen
- 1 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 2 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 5 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 6 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 7 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year
- 8 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 9 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 10 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
Entry is by text vote or e-mail. Text THP ARMANI followed by your answer A, B or C, plus your full name, house name or number and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is February 15.
Terms and conditions: Usual Archant competition rules apply. Maximum one prize per household. Specsavers designer eyecare vouchers will be distributed by Beattie Communications on behalf of Specsavers, Terms of the eyecare voucher are set out on the eyecare voucher itself and must be adhered to. Prizes must be claimed by March 31. This prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
Issues with text entries have been resolved for those who have been trying to enter.