WIN! �450 of food vouchers up for grabs for Cambs shops
IT’S the greatest sporting show on Earth – and it takes place in Britain from July 27-August 12.
London plays host to the Olympics for the third time – having staged them previously in 1908 and 1948.
With 17,000 competitors from 205 countries chasing gold – and hundreds of thousands of spectators set to watch the action – it is estimated the Games will be worth �2billionn to our economy.
Millions more will enjoy London 2012 from their armchairs, glued to their televisions as their sporting heroes go for gold – and, to add to the enjoyment, how about goodies galore courtesy of your local Anglia Co-operative foodstores at Constable Road, St Ives; Old Great North Road, Eaton Socon; and Newtown Road, Ramsey?
Three lucky readers will each win �150 worth of vouchers to spend at the St Ives, Eaton Socon or Ramsey stores and make their Olympics a truly golden experience.
You may also want to watch:
If you’re planning to stock up for this summer’s sporting spectacle you’ll find a medal-winning choice of all you’ll need to keep the family on the right track when you call in at the stores.
Meats, fish, vegetables, salads, sweet treats and drinks, plus some eye-catching offers – it’s a great team effort by your local Anglia Co-operative foodstores.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?
- 10 More Readers' Photos for this week
To stand a chance of scooping our competition prize vouchers, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Who is the holder of the men’s 100m world record?
A. Asafa Powell
B. Usain Bolt
C. Maurice Greene
TEXT THP GAMES followed by your answer (A, B or C) and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on July 18. Usual promotion rules apply. Text customer services: 0207 633 5020.
By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.