Win £300 worth of vouchers for continental market in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Visitors can indulge in the best food from across Europe when a continental market comes to St Neots, and The Hunts Post has £30 worth of vouchers to give away to 10 winners.
There will be a range of treats including Tentazioni UK Ltd’s traditional Italian biscotti, cakes, and soft nougat. The Cheese Board will be bringing along a selection of cheeses to nibble, plus guests can enjoy a German speciality – bratwurst sausages.
In addition, they can browse handcrafted Russian dolls and wooden garden furniture.
A spokesman for Market Place, the company behind the event, said: “If you’re not sure about trying something new, ask for a sample from our friendly traders. Visitors are certain to find something unique and tasty from our continental market. Come and join us for a fun family day out with a difference.”
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us which country biscotti originated from.
You may also want to watch:
Email your answers along with your name, contact number, and email address to email@example.com by the deadline of 12noon on Thursday, July 10. Winners will be able to collect the vouchers at the market.
Archant competition rules apply. The Hunts Post and its parent company, Archant, may wish to contact you with further information about our services. If you would rather not be contacted, please include ‘no contact’ in your email.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 5 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 6 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 7 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 8 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 9 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
INFORMATION: From July 11-13. Open from 9am-6pm on Friday and Saturday, and 10am-4.30pm on Sunday. Entry free.