Win £300 worth of vouchers for continental market in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Visitors can indulge in the best food from across Europe when a continental market comes to St Neots, and The Hunts Post has £30 worth of vouchers to give away to 10 winners.
There will be a range of treats including Tentazioni UK Ltd’s traditional Italian biscotti, cakes, and soft nougat. The Cheese Board will be bringing along a selection of cheeses to nibble, plus guests can enjoy a German speciality – bratwurst sausages.
In addition, they can browse handcrafted Russian dolls and wooden garden furniture.
A spokesman for Market Place, the company behind the event, said: “If you’re not sure about trying something new, ask for a sample from our friendly traders. Visitors are certain to find something unique and tasty from our continental market. Come and join us for a fun family day out with a difference.”
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us which country biscotti originated from.
Email your answers along with your name, contact number, and email address to email@example.com by the deadline of 12noon on Thursday, July 10. Winners will be able to collect the vouchers at the market.
Archant competition rules apply. The Hunts Post and its parent company, Archant, may wish to contact you with further information about our services. If you would rather not be contacted, please include ‘no contact’ in your email.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 3 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 4 Could you give these pets a home?
- 5 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 6 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 7 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit in St Neots
- 8 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 9 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 10 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
INFORMATION: From July 11-13. Open from 9am-6pm on Friday and Saturday, and 10am-4.30pm on Sunday. Entry free.