Win £300 worth of vouchers for continental market in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Visitors can indulge in the best food from across Europe when a continental market comes to St Neots, and The Hunts Post has £30 worth of vouchers to give away to 10 winners.
There will be a range of treats including Tentazioni UK Ltd’s traditional Italian biscotti, cakes, and soft nougat. The Cheese Board will be bringing along a selection of cheeses to nibble, plus guests can enjoy a German speciality – bratwurst sausages.
In addition, they can browse handcrafted Russian dolls and wooden garden furniture.
A spokesman for Market Place, the company behind the event, said: “If you’re not sure about trying something new, ask for a sample from our friendly traders. Visitors are certain to find something unique and tasty from our continental market. Come and join us for a fun family day out with a difference.”
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us which country biscotti originated from.
You may also want to watch:
Email your answers along with your name, contact number, and email address to email@example.com by the deadline of 12noon on Thursday, July 10. Winners will be able to collect the vouchers at the market.
Archant competition rules apply. The Hunts Post and its parent company, Archant, may wish to contact you with further information about our services. If you would rather not be contacted, please include ‘no contact’ in your email.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 8 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 9 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 10 More Readers' Photos for this week
INFORMATION: From July 11-13. Open from 9am-6pm on Friday and Saturday, and 10am-4.30pm on Sunday. Entry free.