Win: �200 of vouchers to spend on Mother’s Day
IT’S one of the biggest celebrations of the year – with over 23 million cards set to be sent out for Mother’s Day.
rWe’ll be spending on average �35 each on gifts – but what are you planning for your super mum on April 3?
Around four million bouquets of flowers will be bought and sent – and the Westgate department store in High Street, St Neots, has loads of other great ideas to make this a marvellous Mother’s Day.
Your mum would look stunning in clothing from the ladies’ fashion ranges – there’s something to suit all tastes. The store also has a lingerie section and a wide choice of fashion accessories.
There are well-known perfumes – or how about candles, photo frames or a jewellery box from the giftware section?
If you’re worried about making the wrong choice, why not take your mum with you and let her choose her own gift in Westgate – and treat her to a bite to eat in the restaurant at the same time!
Alternatively, Westgate gift vouchers will ensure you get it right.
- 1 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 2 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 3 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 4 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 5 7 of the most beautiful churches in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 7 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 8 Part of The Busway set for weekend closure with diversions near St Ives
- 9 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 10 The St Neots Crazy Skaters prepare to roller skate in aid of children in Ukraine
Two lucky Hunts Post readers will win the chance to make it an extra special Mother’s Day this year by each picking up �100 worth of Westgate vouchers in this week’s competition.
To stand a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
How many cards are set to be sent on Mother’s Day?
Closing date is March 25, 2011.
INFORMATION: Send your answers on a sealed envelope or postcard to: Mother’s Day Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB. Usual Archant competition rules apply.