Win: �200 of vouchers to spend on Mother’s Day
IT’S one of the biggest celebrations of the year – with over 23 million cards set to be sent out for Mother’s Day.
rWe’ll be spending on average �35 each on gifts – but what are you planning for your super mum on April 3?
Around four million bouquets of flowers will be bought and sent – and the Westgate department store in High Street, St Neots, has loads of other great ideas to make this a marvellous Mother’s Day.
Your mum would look stunning in clothing from the ladies’ fashion ranges – there’s something to suit all tastes. The store also has a lingerie section and a wide choice of fashion accessories.
There are well-known perfumes – or how about candles, photo frames or a jewellery box from the giftware section?
You may also want to watch:
If you’re worried about making the wrong choice, why not take your mum with you and let her choose her own gift in Westgate – and treat her to a bite to eat in the restaurant at the same time!
Alternatively, Westgate gift vouchers will ensure you get it right.
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 10 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
Two lucky Hunts Post readers will win the chance to make it an extra special Mother’s Day this year by each picking up �100 worth of Westgate vouchers in this week’s competition.
To stand a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
How many cards are set to be sent on Mother’s Day?
Closing date is March 25, 2011.
INFORMATION: Send your answers on a sealed envelope or postcard to: Mother’s Day Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB. Usual Archant competition rules apply.