Win: �200 of vouchers to spend on Mother’s Day
IT’S one of the biggest celebrations of the year – with over 23 million cards set to be sent out for Mother’s Day.
rWe’ll be spending on average �35 each on gifts – but what are you planning for your super mum on April 3?
Around four million bouquets of flowers will be bought and sent – and the Westgate department store in High Street, St Neots, has loads of other great ideas to make this a marvellous Mother’s Day.
Your mum would look stunning in clothing from the ladies’ fashion ranges – there’s something to suit all tastes. The store also has a lingerie section and a wide choice of fashion accessories.
There are well-known perfumes – or how about candles, photo frames or a jewellery box from the giftware section?
You may also want to watch:
If you’re worried about making the wrong choice, why not take your mum with you and let her choose her own gift in Westgate – and treat her to a bite to eat in the restaurant at the same time!
Alternatively, Westgate gift vouchers will ensure you get it right.
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
Two lucky Hunts Post readers will win the chance to make it an extra special Mother’s Day this year by each picking up �100 worth of Westgate vouchers in this week’s competition.
To stand a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
How many cards are set to be sent on Mother’s Day?
Closing date is March 25, 2011.
INFORMATION: Send your answers on a sealed envelope or postcard to: Mother’s Day Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB. Usual Archant competition rules apply.