Win �150 to spend at Grand Arcade in Cambridge
BORED of your wardrobe? Fancy splashing out on a new autumn style? Let Grand Arcade, the Architects of Fashion , build your new season s look with a prize of �150 vouchers to spend at the centre. Set in the heart of Cambridge and anchored by John Lewis,
BORED of your wardrobe? Fancy splashing out on a new autumn style?
Let Grand Arcade, the 'Architects of Fashion', build your new season's look with a prize of �150 vouchers to spend at the centre.
Set in the heart of Cambridge and anchored by John Lewis, the three-storey shopping centre is host to some fantastic stores, including The White Company, Rituals, Hugo Boss, Penhaligon's and Ted Baker.
Shoppers can also enjoy chic essentials from CK Underwear, French-inspired treats from Chocolat Chocolat, laidback casual gear at Jack and Jones and gorgeous shoes from Kurt Geiger.
You'll be spoiled for choice as you create your perfect AW09 collection from fabulous designers, top brands and high street favourites.
The 'Architects of Fashion' also have got plenty of ideas for shaping your style. The Grand Arcade Fashion Elite Club receives exclusive news, promotions and offers from Grand Arcade, by simply signing up on the website.
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
Plus, do not miss out on Cambridge's fashion event of the season: Grand Arcade's glamorous 'Runway Style' fashion show on October 9. Full of inspiration for the coming few months, professional models will take to the catwalk in a red hot display of the season's best, straight from the top retailers at Grand Arcade.
For more information on Grand Arcade, and how to join the Grand Arcade Fashion Elite Club, visit www.grandarcade.co.uk
We have �150 for one lucky reader to win to spend at the shop(s) of their choice at the Grand Arcade in Cambridge. To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us: When the Grand Arcade's 'Runway Style' fashion show is taking place?
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Grand Arcade competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
INFORMATION: Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, September 4.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.