Win �150 to spend at Anglia Co-operative Foodstores this Easter
EASTER is an opportunity for the family to enjoy a great long weekend together and it also means some chocolate treats for the youngsters. Around 80million chocolate eggs are eaten in Britain each year. When you add this to all the other tasty treats asso
EASTER is an opportunity for the family to enjoy a great long weekend together and it also means some chocolate treats for the youngsters.
Around 80million chocolate eggs are eaten in Britain each year. When you add this to all the other tasty treats associated with the period, it can prove to be an expensive time.
However, The Hunts Post has teamed up with Anglia Co-operative foodstores to offer readers the chance to cut the cost of their family's Easter.
We have three prizes of �150 worth of vouchers to be won to spend at the Anglia Co-operative stores in Ramsey, St Ives or St Neots.
You may also want to watch:
It's enough to make your family's Easter 'eggstra' special this year.
Even if you are not lucky enough to be a winner, you can still cut your Easter shopping bill by using the special money off voucher in this week's The Hunts Post.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 7 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 8 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
And, to help your money go even further, Anglia Co-operative is full of cracking buys this Easter.
Roast dinners are extremely popular as the main Easter meal - and Anglia Co-operative have some sizzling deals on favourites such as roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and vegetables.
You really can serve up a budget banquet!
And it doesn't stop there. You can make savings on wines, beers and soft drinks, ice cream, chocolates and Easter eggs. This Easter Anglia Co-operative has half-price and better-than-half-price offers, plus great value �1 deals.
To enter our competition, to win �150 of Anglia Co-operative foodstore vouchers just tell us how many chocolate eggs are eaten in Britain each year.
INFORMATION: Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Anglia Co-operative Easter competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Or e-mail email@example.com
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by March 26.
Archant Limited may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by email from time to time. If you WOULD like to be contacted by email please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with 'Agreed to contact'.