Win �150 of Specsavers designer eyecare vouchers
THE UK s largest optical retailer, Specsavers, has teamed up with board game makers Xanadu to produce a limited edition version of the latest board game, Eyedentity. In this great competition, three lucky winners can win a copy of the game and a Specsaver
THE UK's largest optical retailer, Specsavers, has teamed up with board game makers Xanadu to produce a limited edition version of the latest board game, Eyedentity.
In this great competition, three lucky winners can win a copy of the game and a Specsavers designer eyecare voucher worth �150, which can be used at Specsavers in Huntingdon or St Neots.
With hundreds of styles to choose from, you can give yourself a new eye-dentity with spectacular glasses from Jasper Conran, Missoni, Red or Dead, Quiksilver and Osiris, the UK's best selling designer range, exclusive to Specsavers.
The quick-thinking identification game, Eyedentity is designed to test players' knowledge of more than 300 of the world's leading brands. Each player is given a set of double-sided cards showing famous logos, including Specsavers, with the lettering removed. The object of the game is for each player to guess the brand, often using just background colours and symbols, and then go on to correctly answer a question on the brand.
For a chance to win a voucher and a limited edition copy of Eyedentity, tell us the name of the game maker which has released it.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Specsavers Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Please include your full name, address and a daytime telephone number. Or email your entry to: email@example.com Entries must reach us by Friday, January 15. Usual Archant competition rules apply.
- 1 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in their village
- 2 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 3 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 4 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 5 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 6 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 7 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 8 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 9 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 10 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
INFORMATION: To book an eye examination or to find your nearest Specsavers store, call 0800 068 0241 or log onto www.specsavers.co.uk