Win �100 of John Lewis vouchers!
Nuexcom are offering one lucky Hunts Post reader the chance to �100 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
IF you suffer from troubling aches and pains caused by conditions such arthritis, why not try Percutane?
The all-natural herbal cream helps generate blood flow to aching muscles and increases mobility as well as reducing pain.
The warming effect of the cream, which can be bought from online health experts Nuexcom, makes it ideal for preactivity warm-ups.
Other benefits of Percutane include:
•Strong, waterproof formula
•Easy to apply, non-greasy, non-staining
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 3 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 4 Sir John Major to answer questions at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 5 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 6 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 7 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 8 Garden railway raises money for 3 Pillars
- 9 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 10 A charity football match involving a mixed Polish and Ukrainian team aims to raise funds for Ukraine
•Rapid absorption with no lasting odour
•Long-lasting effectiveness throughout the day
•Suitable for use at work, home or prior to sport
•Suitable alternative for longterm topical use
•Suitable for use in conjunction with oral anti-inflammatory tablets
INFORMATION: Percutane is available from Nuexcom’s chain of pharmacies across the UK or can be bought online at www. nuexcom.co.uk
Nuexcom is offering one lucky reader of The Hunts Post the chance to win �100-worth of John Lewis vouchers.
To be in with the chance of winning, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Percutane can help with:
A) Joint and muscle pain
Text THP CREAM followed by your answer A, B or C, plus your full name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is October 19.