Win £1,000 for your sports club
YOUR sports club could receive £1,000 to spend on kit, equipment or other facilities thanks to Betfair and The Hunts Post. Betfair, the world s leading betting exchange, is brining its Cash 4 Clubs campaign to Cambridgeshire in an exclusive partnership wi
YOUR sports club could receive £1,000 to spend on kit, equipment or other facilities thanks to Betfair and The Hunts Post.
Betfair, the world's leading betting exchange, is brining its Cash 4 Clubs campaign to Cambridgeshire in an exclusive partnership with Archant, owners of The Hunts Post.
The exciting new scheme has been developed to help community sports clubs throughout the region raise vital funds for their club.
In order to maintain the development of community sport, Betfair is giving away £1,000 to the most deserving club in The Hunts Post's patch to help improve facilities, purchase new equipment, improve coaching staff qualifications or nurture young talent - whatever the need may be.
In order to apply, readers of The Hunts Post just need to collect 10 'Big Cash Giveaway' tokens, which will be printed in the paper every week until November 26 and complete an entry form explaining why they deserve to win a £1,000 cash prize.
As a major supporter of SportsAid, the charity helping the next generation of young British talent to succeed, Betfair understands the importance of community sport in developing teamwork, promoting an active lifestyle and also recognises the need to sustain and develop clubs and facilities.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 3 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 6 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 7 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 8 Recap: Lorry and car crash at A141-A1307 junction in Huntingdon
- 9 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 10 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
Mark Davies, managing director of Betfair, said: "Betfair is passionate about sport at all levels. We are delighted to be able to make such a commitment to supporting the development of community sport.
"This is something which is close to all our hearts and the partnership with The Hunts Post is certainly the best way of ensuring that the money goes where it is most needed."
Andy Veale, editor of The Hunts Post, added: "This is a fantastic opportunity for a sports club in our community to benefit from a £1,000 of funding.
"The application form can be found on The Hunts Post website and should be sent to our offices by December 15.
"I'm sure this giveaway is going to be very popular with clubs in Huntingdonshire and I'm looking forward to reading about all the good work being carried out by these sports clubs."
INFORMATION: Click on the Cash 4 Clubs banner on the homepage to find the vouchers and application form. For more information on the Big Cash Giveaway, Refer and Earn and online registration, visit www.cash-4-clubs.com.