Why have cycle lanes that cyclists don't use?
I WOULD like to bring to people s attention some notable annoyances.First we have cycle lanes en route to St Neots station and yet very few cyclists use it. Why do we have them? We end up seeing them on the road without lights on, not wearing safety helm
I WOULD like to bring to people's attention some notable annoyances.
First we have cycle lanes en route to St Neots station and yet very few cyclists use it. Why do we have them? We end up seeing them on the road without lights on, not wearing safety helmets, going through red lights and cycling erratically.
St Neots station has a lack of drop off spaces. This results in car queues being 10 to 20 cars long which means it's chaos for both foot passengers and car drivers alike.
What are the plans for First Capital Connect to deal with this car park?
You may also want to watch:
As this is the most expensive on the Peterborough to Kings Cross route, FCC should take some action.
The car park chaos is not helped by the fact that we have up to six taxis parked up, when they have only slots for two. Perhaps they should pay the premier car parking charges!
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
At the station I get annoyed at the blatant disregard by Steve's Taxis of people's property. As it gets busy at peak times, taxis regularly, if not daily, do three point turns into people's drives. How can they justify such action? Please have respect for people's property.
On a final note do we have any news on the leisure centre planned for St Neots, as we need a cinema?