Why have cycle lanes that cyclists don't use?
I WOULD like to bring to people s attention some notable annoyances.First we have cycle lanes en route to St Neots station and yet very few cyclists use it. Why do we have them? We end up seeing them on the road without lights on, not wearing safety helm
I WOULD like to bring to people's attention some notable annoyances.
First we have cycle lanes en route to St Neots station and yet very few cyclists use it. Why do we have them? We end up seeing them on the road without lights on, not wearing safety helmets, going through red lights and cycling erratically.
St Neots station has a lack of drop off spaces. This results in car queues being 10 to 20 cars long which means it's chaos for both foot passengers and car drivers alike.
What are the plans for First Capital Connect to deal with this car park?
As this is the most expensive on the Peterborough to Kings Cross route, FCC should take some action.
The car park chaos is not helped by the fact that we have up to six taxis parked up, when they have only slots for two. Perhaps they should pay the premier car parking charges!
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
At the station I get annoyed at the blatant disregard by Steve's Taxis of people's property. As it gets busy at peak times, taxis regularly, if not daily, do three point turns into people's drives. How can they justify such action? Please have respect for people's property.
On a final note do we have any news on the leisure centre planned for St Neots, as we need a cinema?