Why have cycle lanes that cyclists don't use?
I WOULD like to bring to people s attention some notable annoyances.First we have cycle lanes en route to St Neots station and yet very few cyclists use it. Why do we have them? We end up seeing them on the road without lights on, not wearing safety helm
I WOULD like to bring to people's attention some notable annoyances.
First we have cycle lanes en route to St Neots station and yet very few cyclists use it. Why do we have them? We end up seeing them on the road without lights on, not wearing safety helmets, going through red lights and cycling erratically.
St Neots station has a lack of drop off spaces. This results in car queues being 10 to 20 cars long which means it's chaos for both foot passengers and car drivers alike.
What are the plans for First Capital Connect to deal with this car park?
You may also want to watch:
As this is the most expensive on the Peterborough to Kings Cross route, FCC should take some action.
The car park chaos is not helped by the fact that we have up to six taxis parked up, when they have only slots for two. Perhaps they should pay the premier car parking charges!
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 10 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
At the station I get annoyed at the blatant disregard by Steve's Taxis of people's property. As it gets busy at peak times, taxis regularly, if not daily, do three point turns into people's drives. How can they justify such action? Please have respect for people's property.
On a final note do we have any news on the leisure centre planned for St Neots, as we need a cinema?