Why did they wait so long to close down brothel?
YOUR recent coverage of the St Neots brothel has raised a few eyebrows, not to mention titters, among us locals.
Not in surprise, as it’s been common knowledge for a decade of more what Studio 1 was offering - though I hasten to add that I have no personal knowledge of their wares (beware Freudian slip).
The real interest among us chattering classes is why the powers that be chose to act when they did?
One has to wonder whether they turned a blind eye to the previous owner for years in return for certain favours?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 8 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life
- 10 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester