Why did they wait so long to close down brothel?
YOUR recent coverage of the St Neots brothel has raised a few eyebrows, not to mention titters, among us locals.
Not in surprise, as it’s been common knowledge for a decade of more what Studio 1 was offering - though I hasten to add that I have no personal knowledge of their wares (beware Freudian slip).
The real interest among us chattering classes is why the powers that be chose to act when they did?
One has to wonder whether they turned a blind eye to the previous owner for years in return for certain favours?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 6 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic