Why did they wait so long to close down brothel?
YOUR recent coverage of the St Neots brothel has raised a few eyebrows, not to mention titters, among us locals.
Not in surprise, as it’s been common knowledge for a decade of more what Studio 1 was offering - though I hasten to add that I have no personal knowledge of their wares (beware Freudian slip).
The real interest among us chattering classes is why the powers that be chose to act when they did?
One has to wonder whether they turned a blind eye to the previous owner for years in return for certain favours?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 3 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 4 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 5 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 6 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 7 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 10 Brampton butchers win awards for delicious pies and sausages