Who’s Next @ Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon – Friday
AFTER the huge success of this year s Cambridge Rock Festival (formerly known as Rockinbeerfest), the organisers behind the event are back promoting a new show. The latest event they have organised, typically with classic rock in mind, is the Who tribute
AFTER the huge success of this year's Cambridge Rock Festival (formerly known as Rockinbeerfest), the organisers behind the event are back promoting a new show.
The latest event they have organised, typically with classic rock in mind, is the Who tribute band, Who's Next, who play in Huntingdon on Friday.
The show doubles up as a fundraiser for next year's Cambridge Rock Festival. Who's Next are a four-piece band, and their performances recreate some of the wild rawness and originality of the original Who's live gigs. Expect to hear classic songs such as Substitute, My Generation, Pinball Wizard and Won't Get Fooled Again during their set. All the action takes place at the Commemoration Hall, High Street, Huntingdon.
INFORMATION: Doors open 7.30pm, show ends 11pm, tickets are £8 in advance or £10 on the door and under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Advance tickets from 0845 299 0845.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic