Who’s Next @ Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon – Friday
AFTER the huge success of this year s Cambridge Rock Festival (formerly known as Rockinbeerfest), the organisers behind the event are back promoting a new show. The latest event they have organised, typically with classic rock in mind, is the Who tribute
AFTER the huge success of this year's Cambridge Rock Festival (formerly known as Rockinbeerfest), the organisers behind the event are back promoting a new show.
The latest event they have organised, typically with classic rock in mind, is the Who tribute band, Who's Next, who play in Huntingdon on Friday.
The show doubles up as a fundraiser for next year's Cambridge Rock Festival. Who's Next are a four-piece band, and their performances recreate some of the wild rawness and originality of the original Who's live gigs. Expect to hear classic songs such as Substitute, My Generation, Pinball Wizard and Won't Get Fooled Again during their set. All the action takes place at the Commemoration Hall, High Street, Huntingdon.
INFORMATION: Doors open 7.30pm, show ends 11pm, tickets are £8 in advance or £10 on the door and under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Advance tickets from 0845 299 0845.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Fundraisers hit £400,000 milestone after month of charity challenges
- 6 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 7 Food business sponsors new kit for under-10s
- 8 Spuds in a bucket competition at the gardening club
- 9 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 10 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle