Who is littering our village?
I LIVE in a small village north of Huntingdon, and on Saturday we had a village litter-pick.The collection was unbelievable – a huge heap of litter sacks crammed full of discarded cans, cigarette packets, takeaway rubbish and, most amazing of all, a good
I LIVE in a small village north of Huntingdon, and on Saturday we had a village litter-pick.
The collection was unbelievable - a huge heap of litter sacks crammed full of discarded cans, cigarette packets, takeaway rubbish and, most amazing of all, a good collection of soiled disposable nappies.
I am sure none of the members of the village were responsible for this disgusting behaviour, so who is it that drives down our country lanes throwing out their detritus and spoiling the area for others and maybe causing a health hazard?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Nurses Day 2021: You thank our dedicated Hunts nurses for their care
- 4 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 5 Woman stole from terminally-ill mother
- 6 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 7 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 8 Pasco Hussain is named as the new mayor of St Ives
- 9 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'