Who is littering our village?
I LIVE in a small village north of Huntingdon, and on Saturday we had a village litter-pick.The collection was unbelievable – a huge heap of litter sacks crammed full of discarded cans, cigarette packets, takeaway rubbish and, most amazing of all, a good
I LIVE in a small village north of Huntingdon, and on Saturday we had a village litter-pick.
The collection was unbelievable - a huge heap of litter sacks crammed full of discarded cans, cigarette packets, takeaway rubbish and, most amazing of all, a good collection of soiled disposable nappies.
I am sure none of the members of the village were responsible for this disgusting behaviour, so who is it that drives down our country lanes throwing out their detritus and spoiling the area for others and maybe causing a health hazard?
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 6 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 10 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter