Whippet will keep St Ives service and possibly extend it
GO-WHIPPET is keen to assure the people of St Ives that it intends to maintain its half hourly service between Huntingdon and Cambridge via St Ives, Hill Rise and Ramsey Road. This route will still offer a direct link between Ramsey Road and Hill Rise to Huntingdon.
Our company will endeavour to continue as it has always done – to offer bus services into the local community at reasonable fares. If demand proves sufficient for an increase in the frequency of this service we will consider doing so.
Whippet Coaches Limited
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers
- 5 Ramsey schoolgirl names new housing development
- 6 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 7 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 8 Man who drove lorry while three times over the drink-drive limit has been jailed
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county