Whippet will keep St Ives service and possibly extend it
GO-WHIPPET is keen to assure the people of St Ives that it intends to maintain its half hourly service between Huntingdon and Cambridge via St Ives, Hill Rise and Ramsey Road. This route will still offer a direct link between Ramsey Road and Hill Rise to Huntingdon.
Our company will endeavour to continue as it has always done – to offer bus services into the local community at reasonable fares. If demand proves sufficient for an increase in the frequency of this service we will consider doing so.
Whippet Coaches Limited
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 3 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 4 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 7 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon