Whippet will keep St Ives service and possibly extend it
GO-WHIPPET is keen to assure the people of St Ives that it intends to maintain its half hourly service between Huntingdon and Cambridge via St Ives, Hill Rise and Ramsey Road. This route will still offer a direct link between Ramsey Road and Hill Rise to Huntingdon.
Our company will endeavour to continue as it has always done – to offer bus services into the local community at reasonable fares. If demand proves sufficient for an increase in the frequency of this service we will consider doing so.
Whippet Coaches Limited
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 9 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month