Whippet will keep St Ives service and possibly extend it
GO-WHIPPET is keen to assure the people of St Ives that it intends to maintain its half hourly service between Huntingdon and Cambridge via St Ives, Hill Rise and Ramsey Road. This route will still offer a direct link between Ramsey Road and Hill Rise to Huntingdon.
Our company will endeavour to continue as it has always done – to offer bus services into the local community at reasonable fares. If demand proves sufficient for an increase in the frequency of this service we will consider doing so.
Whippet Coaches Limited
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter