Where you can see the fireworks...
Wednesday, October 31 Hallowe en Display at Kimbolton Castle. Funfair, music, fireworks and laser show. Hot dogs, pizza, jacket potatoes, hog roast. Gates 5.30pm, display 8pm. Adults, £7, under 18s, free. Pre-pay tickets £6 with designated parking space f
Wednesday, October 31
Hallowe'en Display at Kimbolton Castle. Funfair, music, fireworks and laser show. Hot dogs, pizza, jacket potatoes, hog roast.
Gates 5.30pm, display 8pm.
Adults, £7, under 18s, free. Pre-pay tickets £6 with designated parking space from Kimbolton School, Landins and The Framery in the High Street.
You may also want to watch:
Friday, November 2
Display Alconbury Sports and Social Club, Great North Road, Alconbury from 7pm, display starts at 7.30. Hot food and disco music .
- 1 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 2 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 5 Family-run business with expanding reputation
- 6 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor
- 7 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Ten motorists charged with drink driving over Bank Holiday weekend
- 10 For sale: Carefully crafted, new build homes with generous plots in rural village of Clopton
Entry on the night is £5 for adults and children £4 - £1 cheaper in advance.
Saturday, November 3
Mayhews Field, Wood End, Bluntisham.
Gate 5.30pm, bonfire, 6pm, display, 6.15pm.
Tickets include food: £3 for ages four-16, £6 adults. On the gate or in advance from The Store, Bluntisham or Earith Post Office.
The Hemingfords, London Road, St Ives: (opposite the Sultan Restaurant, enter along the road leading towards the St Ives bridge)
Gates 5pm, bonfire lit, 6pm, display 7pm
Entrance: Adults £5, Under 16s, £1.
Needingworth and Holywell Scouts' Bonfire
Anderson's Field: Gates 6pm, Bonfire lit 6.15pm. Display 7pm.
Adults £3, Children £1, toddlers free.
Offords Millennium Green
Gates 6pm, bonfire and fireworks, 7pm.
Adults £4, children under 13, £3, family ticket, £12 (for five) on the gate or from Selections.
Gates 5.30pm, bonfirelit, 6.30pm, display 7pm.
Tickets, adults £4 or £4.50 on the gate, children £2 or £2.50 from Warboys Post Office or Davies Newsagents, The High Street.
Sunday, November 4
Eynesbury Rovers FC, funfair, barbecue and licensed bar. Gates, 5pm.
Monday, November 5
Godmanchester, Judith's Field, London Road.
Gates, 6.15pm, bonfire lit, 7.15pm, display, 7.30pm.
Tickets, adults £3.50, children, £1.50 (£3.50 and £2.50 on gate)
Bellman's Bakery, St Anne's and Godmanchester School.
Huntingdon, Coneygear Park:
Gates 5pm, bonfire lit, 6pm. Display 6.30pm. Free entry and free glo-sticks for children.
Sawtry Greenfields, Straight Drove: Gates 6pm, bonfire lit 6.30pm, display 7pm.
Adults £3 (£4 on the gate) Children four-14 £1.50 (£2 on the gate).
Tickets, Paul Cox, Cooper's The Vets and Sawtry Parish Council Office.
Thursday, November 8
Overhills School, Kimbolton.
Gates .5.30pm, display, 6.30pm.
Hot dogs and mulled wine.
£3 adults, primary school children, year six and under admitted free.