When will I be Famous?
A talented teenage dancer and singer from Eynesbury has been auditioning to appear on a prime time TV talent show. Marie Thomas, 15, who attends St Neots Community College and dances three times a week at the Langdale Academy of Dance, sailed through th
A talented teenage dancer and singer from Eynesbury has been auditioning to appear on a prime time TV talent show.
Marie Thomas, 15, who attends St Neots Community College and dances three times a week at the Langdale Academy of Dance, sailed through the first two auditions for the BBC's When Will I Be Famous, presented by Graham Norton.
The young performer said she was thrilled to have got this far and is waiting for a call back, which she expects in the next couple of weeks.
"The judges were smiling all through my auditions so, hopefully, they like me enough to let me go through to appear on television," she said.
You may also want to watch:
Marie sang One by One for her auditions and is trying to forge her professional dance and singing career further by auditioning for the Body Work dance company, in Cambridge.
Her dance teacher and founder of the Langdale Academy of Dance, Tom Langdale, said: "The future is mapped out for this young performer. She has the passion to go far and I only hope the best for her."
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
INFORMATION: When Will I Be Famous is shown Saturday nights on BBC1.
Picture: HELEN DRAKE 0857