What's on in Huntingdonshire this weekend
IF you are stuck for ideas about what to do this weekend, The Hunts Post what s on guide will give you the low down on what s happening in Huntingdonshire. FRIDAY (January 8) JOHN Bellingham, from St Neots to Newgate a talk by Hugh Gault for the St Noe
IF you are stuck for ideas about what to do this weekend, The Hunts Post what's on guide will give you the low down on what's happening in Huntingdonshire.
FRIDAY (January 8)
JOHN Bellingham, from St Neots to Newgate a talk by Hugh Gault for the St Noets
Entry is �2.50 for non-members or �10 for an annual membership. To find out more, phone 01480 215169/472495.
PISTON Groovy - Bulls Head, St Neots, 8.30pm.
ALANS Jam - Pig 'n' Falcon, St Neots, 8pm.
- 1 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 2 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 3 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 6 Overwhelming response to MND charity walk
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 House set alight in Brampton
- 9 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 10 Man who assaulted police officer claimed it was 'black magic'
BALCONTRIP - Samuel Pepys Diary Rooms, Huntingdon, 9pm.
EMERALD Sky - Three Tuns, Huntingdon, 8.30pm.
SATURDAY (January 9)
THE Kurmujun - Aviator, St Ives, 9pm.
FOOD tasting (also on Sunday) - Tesco, Ramsey, 10am to 6pm. Customers will be able to sample beer from Wisbech-based Elgoods Brewery, carrots grown in Chatteris by Alan Bartlett and Sons, sweetfire and traditional beetroot grown by G'S Marketing, and potatoes from Greenvale AP in March.
THE Rock 'n' Blues Covers Band - Warboys Sports and Social Club, 9pm.
JUNK Yard Rats - Pig 'n' Falcon, St Neots, 8pm.
PURPLE Haze, tribute to the music of Hendrix/ Clapton/ Stevie Ray Vaughan -
George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, 8.30pm.
POP Idol Pete Karaoke - Hare and Hounds, Eynesbury, 8pm.
EMERALD Sky - Railway Inn, Ramsey, 8.30pm.
BIRTHDAY party to celebrate the quarter century of St Neots Library with face painting, craft activities and caricatures - St Neots Library, 11am-3pm. 0345 0455225.
HUNTINGDONSHIRE Group Ramblers Broughton morning walk (11km / six and a half miles) - Meet at Broughton Church at 10am. 01480 52819.
FARMERS' Market (second and fourth Saturday of every month) - Market Square, St Neots, 8am-1pm.
SUNDAY (January 10)
BALLROOM dancing in aid of emergency lifesaving medical charity, Magpas with Chris Lewis and Ray Jenkins playing as Tonica - Hemingford Abbots Village Hall, 2pm-4.15pm. �5. Water provided but bring own refreshments. 01480 463862.
BIG Sing for Alzheimer's Society - Great St Mary's Church, Cambridge, 4.30pm. �10/�5.
Email your events to: Natalie.email@example.com