What's on in Huntingdonshire this weekend
IF you are stuck for ideas about what to do this weekend, The Hunts Post what s on guide will give you the low down on what s happening in Huntingdonshire. FRIDAY (January 8) JOHN Bellingham, from St Neots to Newgate a talk by Hugh Gault for the St Noe
IF you are stuck for ideas about what to do this weekend, The Hunts Post what's on guide will give you the low down on what's happening in Huntingdonshire.
FRIDAY (January 8)
JOHN Bellingham, from St Neots to Newgate a talk by Hugh Gault for the St Noets
Entry is �2.50 for non-members or �10 for an annual membership. To find out more, phone 01480 215169/472495.
You may also want to watch:
PISTON Groovy - Bulls Head, St Neots, 8.30pm.
ALANS Jam - Pig 'n' Falcon, St Neots, 8pm.
- 1 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 5 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 6 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 7 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 8 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
BALCONTRIP - Samuel Pepys Diary Rooms, Huntingdon, 9pm.
EMERALD Sky - Three Tuns, Huntingdon, 8.30pm.
SATURDAY (January 9)
THE Kurmujun - Aviator, St Ives, 9pm.
FOOD tasting (also on Sunday) - Tesco, Ramsey, 10am to 6pm. Customers will be able to sample beer from Wisbech-based Elgoods Brewery, carrots grown in Chatteris by Alan Bartlett and Sons, sweetfire and traditional beetroot grown by G'S Marketing, and potatoes from Greenvale AP in March.
THE Rock 'n' Blues Covers Band - Warboys Sports and Social Club, 9pm.
JUNK Yard Rats - Pig 'n' Falcon, St Neots, 8pm.
PURPLE Haze, tribute to the music of Hendrix/ Clapton/ Stevie Ray Vaughan -
George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, 8.30pm.
POP Idol Pete Karaoke - Hare and Hounds, Eynesbury, 8pm.
EMERALD Sky - Railway Inn, Ramsey, 8.30pm.
BIRTHDAY party to celebrate the quarter century of St Neots Library with face painting, craft activities and caricatures - St Neots Library, 11am-3pm. 0345 0455225.
HUNTINGDONSHIRE Group Ramblers Broughton morning walk (11km / six and a half miles) - Meet at Broughton Church at 10am. 01480 52819.
FARMERS' Market (second and fourth Saturday of every month) - Market Square, St Neots, 8am-1pm.
SUNDAY (January 10)
BALLROOM dancing in aid of emergency lifesaving medical charity, Magpas with Chris Lewis and Ray Jenkins playing as Tonica - Hemingford Abbots Village Hall, 2pm-4.15pm. �5. Water provided but bring own refreshments. 01480 463862.
BIG Sing for Alzheimer's Society - Great St Mary's Church, Cambridge, 4.30pm. �10/�5.
Email your events to: Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org