Well done, Stagecoach, for prompt action
A COUPLE of weeks ago I wrote in concerning the problem of inadequate capacity on the guided busway service now that sixth form students have started term.
Frequently the buses either did not stop or could collect only a few passengers by the time they reached Swavesey.
I am pleased to say that Stagecoach has responded positively to this issue by putting on a double-decker service to Cambridge railway station at the key time in the morning. This seems to have solved the problem for present and I know several students who are grateful for their prompt action.
It’s very easy to report bad news but it’s good also to recognise when a company has actually sorted out a problem.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 3 People and businesses in St Neots 'thrilled' as lockdown eases
- 4 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 5 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 6 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 7 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 8 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke
- 9 For sale: Period property in Somersham has been lovingly restored with particular attention to detail
- 10 New secondary school for St Neots could be open by 2025