Well done, Stagecoach, for prompt action
A COUPLE of weeks ago I wrote in concerning the problem of inadequate capacity on the guided busway service now that sixth form students have started term.
Frequently the buses either did not stop or could collect only a few passengers by the time they reached Swavesey.
I am pleased to say that Stagecoach has responded positively to this issue by putting on a double-decker service to Cambridge railway station at the key time in the morning. This seems to have solved the problem for present and I know several students who are grateful for their prompt action.
It’s very easy to report bad news but it’s good also to recognise when a company has actually sorted out a problem.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 2 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 3 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 4 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 5 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 6 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 7 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 8 Fire service set to step in with vaccine roll-out
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village