Well done, Stagecoach, for prompt action
A COUPLE of weeks ago I wrote in concerning the problem of inadequate capacity on the guided busway service now that sixth form students have started term.
Frequently the buses either did not stop or could collect only a few passengers by the time they reached Swavesey.
I am pleased to say that Stagecoach has responded positively to this issue by putting on a double-decker service to Cambridge railway station at the key time in the morning. This seems to have solved the problem for present and I know several students who are grateful for their prompt action.
It’s very easy to report bad news but it’s good also to recognise when a company has actually sorted out a problem.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 2 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 3 Delicious dessert shop 'Snix Snax' opens
- 4 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 6 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 7 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life