Wanted: men for Full Monty
A THEATRE group based in St Neots is searching for six men who are not afraid to bare all in a musical production of The Full Monty. The Variety and Musical Performance Society (Vamps) is looking for six men who can sing, dance, act and don t mind being
A THEATRE group based in St Neots is searching for six men who are not afraid to bare all in a musical production of The Full Monty.
The Variety and Musical Performance Society (Vamps) is looking for six men who can sing, dance, act and don't mind being naked in front of an audience.
Christine Suggars, publicity manager Vamps, which was founded in St Neots in 1961, told The Hunts Post: "We are not doing the half monty it's the full monty and the six men will have to be prepared to bare all. We don't want any shrinking violets."
Vamps is also looking for people to fill supporting and cameo roles or to help out backstage.
You may also want to watch:
Auditions will be by appointment only and will take place at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Sunday, June 4 from 10am.
The Full Monty will be showing at the Priory Centre from October 31 to November 4 at 7.45pm with a Saturday matinee at 3pm.
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 4 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 5 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 6 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 7 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 8 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 9 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 10 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
INFORMATION: To book an audition or to get involved phone Christine Suggars on
01480 217110 or e-mail email@example.com