Wanted: men for Full Monty
A THEATRE group based in St Neots is searching for six men who are not afraid to bare all in a musical production of The Full Monty. The Variety and Musical Performance Society (Vamps) is looking for six men who can sing, dance, act and don t mind being
A THEATRE group based in St Neots is searching for six men who are not afraid to bare all in a musical production of The Full Monty.
The Variety and Musical Performance Society (Vamps) is looking for six men who can sing, dance, act and don't mind being naked in front of an audience.
Christine Suggars, publicity manager Vamps, which was founded in St Neots in 1961, told The Hunts Post: "We are not doing the half monty it's the full monty and the six men will have to be prepared to bare all. We don't want any shrinking violets."
Vamps is also looking for people to fill supporting and cameo roles or to help out backstage.
You may also want to watch:
Auditions will be by appointment only and will take place at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Sunday, June 4 from 10am.
The Full Monty will be showing at the Priory Centre from October 31 to November 4 at 7.45pm with a Saturday matinee at 3pm.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 10 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
INFORMATION: To book an audition or to get involved phone Christine Suggars on
01480 217110 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org