Want a Lidl? Try St Neots
I NEVER thought I would live to see the day that St Neots had something that Huntingdon doesn’t – a branch of Lidl.
I’m afraid Ms Homewood (Letters, July 25) will have to do – for the time being at least – what St Neots folk have been doing for years for so many facilities, only in reverse, that is travel to St Neots.
What next? We will be having a user-friendly railway station.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford