Want a Lidl? Try St Neots
I NEVER thought I would live to see the day that St Neots had something that Huntingdon doesn’t – a branch of Lidl.
I’m afraid Ms Homewood (Letters, July 25) will have to do – for the time being at least – what St Neots folk have been doing for years for so many facilities, only in reverse, that is travel to St Neots.
What next? We will be having a user-friendly railway station.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 5 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 6 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald