+++UPDATE+++CAMBS TRAVEL: A14 and M11 closed after two-lorry crash
A CRASH involving two lorries has closed a stretch of the A14 in Cambridgeshire this morning (Thursday).
The westbound carriageways of the A14 and the northbound carriageway of the M11 at junction 13 reopened at 11.35am.
Police are appealing to anyone with any information about the collision to contact PC Stewart Hilton at Sawston Police Station on 101.
Cambridgeshire police said at 8am that the westbound carriageways were blocked between Fenstanton and St Ives following the accident which happened at 6.40am.
Traffic was being diverted along the A428 and A1198.
One of the lorry drivers was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon with slight injuries. The other driver was uninjured.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 3 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 4 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 5 Sir John Major to answer questions at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 7 Garden railway raises money for 3 Pillars
- 8 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 9 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 10 Recap: Lorry and car crash at A141-A1307 junction in Huntingdon
The Highways Agency added that it had closed the northbound M11 at junction 13.
A statement from the agency added: “There are currently 30 minute delays on the westbound A14 and it is busy eastbound with delays of 15 minutes being reported. There are also delays of about 20 minutes reported on the M11.”