‘Unrivalled service’ secures St Neots firm commerce award
- Credit: Archant
St Neots-based Kinesis is celebrating after being crowned the winner of the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce Global Awards for Export Growth.
The company received the award in recognition of achieving continuous growth in export sales over the last six years of the business and are now globally renowned suppliers and servicers of medical and science consumables and equipment.
Group managing director Jamie Gallifant said: “We are delighted and honoured to have won this prestigious award by the Cambridgeshire Chamber of Commerce.
“We’d particularly like to recognise the long term support of our customers and supply partners. This is an important stage in our company development and we will strive to continue to offer unrivalled service and support to our global customer base.”
In the last six years the company’s overseas sales have grown by more than 200 per cent with the percentage of sales growing from 19 per cent to 56 per cent over the same period.
You may also want to watch:
“Having recently received the Queen’s Award for International Trade in April, we understand that this success is directly attributable to the efforts of all within the Kinesis Group.
Established in 1997 the company has forged more than 90 distribution partnerships across the world, and have offices in the US, Australia, Germany and Italy in the last ten years.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
Currently employing 44 members of staff in the UK and 90 globally, this figure is up from 35 employees just two years ago.
The Global Awards, hosted at Downing College, in London, covered four categories, Excellence in Staff Development, Achievement in New Markets, Overall Growth in Exports and New Exporter of the Year.