Unfair to Luminus
I SEE that Luminus has again got the bold head of the page (Letters, June 11). I am a tenant of Luminus and read about them with interest, waiting for you to print a positive letter. On the same page were letters headed Gone to the dogs and Ball noise
I SEE that Luminus has again got the bold head of the page (Letters, June 11). I am a tenant of Luminus and read about them with interest, waiting for you to print a positive letter.
On the same page were letters headed "Gone to the dogs" and "Ball noise annoys", which should have been the top of the page in bold.
I know that Luminus is not perfect, but which firm is? I have had at times gone to them to discuss a problem, and they have sorted it. If you are unhappy about anything, you can call them again and try to see if there is another way to solve the problem and, if not totally happy, everybody who is a tenant of Luminus can ask to see Mr Chan Abraham [the chief executive].
You are always acting unfairly against Luminus. Instead of publishing letters from disgruntled tenants, publish a page on the good things that happen in Huntingdon. Why do you love to kick people or firms down instead of building them up? Positive thinking gets things done.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 5 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 6 Bustling market town that had 64 pubs at one time
- 7 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 8 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 9 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
- 10 St Neots East seat announced after nail-biting three recounts
Editor's note: we can print only the letters we receive. From those we select the ones we think will interest readers.