Unfair to Luminus
I SEE that Luminus has again got the bold head of the page (Letters, June 11). I am a tenant of Luminus and read about them with interest, waiting for you to print a positive letter. On the same page were letters headed Gone to the dogs and Ball noise
I SEE that Luminus has again got the bold head of the page (Letters, June 11). I am a tenant of Luminus and read about them with interest, waiting for you to print a positive letter.
On the same page were letters headed "Gone to the dogs" and "Ball noise annoys", which should have been the top of the page in bold.
I know that Luminus is not perfect, but which firm is? I have had at times gone to them to discuss a problem, and they have sorted it. If you are unhappy about anything, you can call them again and try to see if there is another way to solve the problem and, if not totally happy, everybody who is a tenant of Luminus can ask to see Mr Chan Abraham [the chief executive].
You are always acting unfairly against Luminus. Instead of publishing letters from disgruntled tenants, publish a page on the good things that happen in Huntingdon. Why do you love to kick people or firms down instead of building them up? Positive thinking gets things done.
- 1 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 2 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 3 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 4 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 5 7 of the most beautiful churches in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 7 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 8 Part of The Busway set for weekend closure with diversions near St Ives
- 9 Site cleared after 'grenade' prompts alarm
- 10 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
Editor's note: we can print only the letters we receive. From those we select the ones we think will interest readers.