Training day woe
CAN someone enlighten me as to why my son has had a day off school on September 25 because of a teachers training day? Seven weeks summer holiday is clearly not enough for the school to arrange a day during the holidays for their training . I am appall
CAN someone enlighten me as to why my son has had a day off school on September 25 because of a teachers' training day?
Seven weeks' summer holiday is clearly not enough for the school to arrange a day during the holidays for their 'training'.
I am appalled that at the drop of a hat the education of my child is put on hold for teachers to take an extra day for this absurdity.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 2 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 3 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 4 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
- 5 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 6 St Neots East seat announced after nail-biting three recounts
- 7 Cambs police officer saves life of man who overdosed in park
- 8 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 9 Pretty town with lots of independent shops
- 10 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall