Train delays expected after lorry gets stuck under St Neots bridge
- Credit: Archant
Trains are expected to be delayed after a Lorry has become trapped under a bridge in St Neots.
The disruption will cause delays between services from Peterborough and Hitchin.
A spokesman for Great Northern Rail said: “Trains are currently required to run at a reduced speed on all lines, and therefore, train services may be cancelled, delayed by up to 20 minutes or revised until the bridge has been inspected and declared safe for trains to travel across at normal speed.”
Disruption is expected until 6pm this evening.
Thameslink and Great Northern are accepting each others tickets on all reasonable routes.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more visit the Great Northern website.
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 7 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 8 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life
- 9 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 10 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week