Train delays expected after lorry gets stuck under St Neots bridge
- Credit: Archant
Trains are expected to be delayed after a Lorry has become trapped under a bridge in St Neots.
The disruption will cause delays between services from Peterborough and Hitchin.
A spokesman for Great Northern Rail said: “Trains are currently required to run at a reduced speed on all lines, and therefore, train services may be cancelled, delayed by up to 20 minutes or revised until the bridge has been inspected and declared safe for trains to travel across at normal speed.”
Disruption is expected until 6pm this evening.
Thameslink and Great Northern are accepting each others tickets on all reasonable routes.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more visit the Great Northern website.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 10 More Readers' Photos for this week