Train delays expected after lorry gets stuck under St Neots bridge
- Credit: Archant
Trains are expected to be delayed after a Lorry has become trapped under a bridge in St Neots.
The disruption will cause delays between services from Peterborough and Hitchin.
A spokesman for Great Northern Rail said: “Trains are currently required to run at a reduced speed on all lines, and therefore, train services may be cancelled, delayed by up to 20 minutes or revised until the bridge has been inspected and declared safe for trains to travel across at normal speed.”
Disruption is expected until 6pm this evening.
Thameslink and Great Northern are accepting each others tickets on all reasonable routes.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more visit the Great Northern website.
- 1 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 2 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 3 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 4 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages