Traffic light power failure causing delays on A1 Brampton Hut
- Credit: Archant
Highways England has said they are on their way to fix the problem.
Drivers are being warned to take alternative routes this morning (Thursday) due to a traffic light failure.
Traffic lights on the Brampton hut interchange have stopped working due to a power cut, affecting traffic heading to Cambridge on the new A14 bypass.
Drivers have said that queues are building up as you approach the roundabout, encouraging people to take alternative routes if they can.
Highways England has said that an engineer is on route to fix the issue.
You may also want to watch:
Cambs Travel News tweeted: "J22 #Brampton Hut the signals at this junction are currently not working @HighwaysEAST are sending out engineers to rectify please approach with caution."
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity