Traffic light power failure causing delays on A1 Brampton Hut
- Credit: Archant
Highways England has said they are on their way to fix the problem.
Drivers are being warned to take alternative routes this morning (Thursday) due to a traffic light failure.
Traffic lights on the Brampton hut interchange have stopped working due to a power cut, affecting traffic heading to Cambridge on the new A14 bypass.
Drivers have said that queues are building up as you approach the roundabout, encouraging people to take alternative routes if they can.
Highways England has said that an engineer is on route to fix the issue.
Cambs Travel News tweeted: "J22 #Brampton Hut the signals at this junction are currently not working @HighwaysEAST are sending out engineers to rectify please approach with caution."
- 1 'Leaning' Christmas tree in St Neots is removed
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 4 Roman crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Famous Actor Alan Davies has donated a caravan to Camp Beagle
- 7 Christmas markets and events happening in Huntingdonshire in the next two weeks
- 8 Wood Farm has become 'rodent heaven' says Anne Marie
- 9 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 10 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives