Traffic light power failure causing delays on A1 Brampton Hut
- Credit: Archant
Highways England has said they are on their way to fix the problem.
Drivers are being warned to take alternative routes this morning (Thursday) due to a traffic light failure.
Traffic lights on the Brampton hut interchange have stopped working due to a power cut, affecting traffic heading to Cambridge on the new A14 bypass.
Drivers have said that queues are building up as you approach the roundabout, encouraging people to take alternative routes if they can.
Highways England has said that an engineer is on route to fix the issue.
You may also want to watch:
Cambs Travel News tweeted: "J22 #Brampton Hut the signals at this junction are currently not working @HighwaysEAST are sending out engineers to rectify please approach with caution."
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 5 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 6 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 7 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out