Traffic light power failure causing delays on A1 Brampton Hut
- Credit: Archant
Highways England has said they are on their way to fix the problem.
Drivers are being warned to take alternative routes this morning (Thursday) due to a traffic light failure.
Traffic lights on the Brampton hut interchange have stopped working due to a power cut, affecting traffic heading to Cambridge on the new A14 bypass.
Drivers have said that queues are building up as you approach the roundabout, encouraging people to take alternative routes if they can.
Highways England has said that an engineer is on route to fix the issue.
You may also want to watch:
Cambs Travel News tweeted: "J22 #Brampton Hut the signals at this junction are currently not working @HighwaysEAST are sending out engineers to rectify please approach with caution."
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 8 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life.
- 9 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years