Tory support for MP 'astonishing'
I READ from The Hunts Post website that the Conservative Association has given its full support to Jonathan Djanogly and his expense claims. I find it astonishing that they can support such claims. I, as a taxpayer, am furious that he has used our money
I READ from The Hunts Post website that the Conservative Association has given its full support to Jonathan Djanogly and his "expense" claims.
I find it astonishing that they can support such claims. I, as a taxpayer, am furious that he has used our money to keep his (second) house and garden up to his standards at our expense.
Have the staff and management of Huntingdon Life Sciences also had state of the art security gates maintained at taxpayers expense at their (second) properties? I think not. How fortunate for Mr Djanogly the taxpayer is so accommodating.
His paying back �25,000 of public money is to me an admission that the spirit and moral code in the "rules" has been broken.
You may also want to watch:
I wonder will Mr Djanogly be holding a public meeting to discuss this subject and defend the indefensible?
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 3 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 4 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 5 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 6 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 7 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 'Thank you so much!' - fundraising bid secures new wheelchair for Ellamae