Tory support for MP 'astonishing'
I READ from The Hunts Post website that the Conservative Association has given its full support to Jonathan Djanogly and his expense claims. I find it astonishing that they can support such claims. I, as a taxpayer, am furious that he has used our money
I READ from The Hunts Post website that the Conservative Association has given its full support to Jonathan Djanogly and his "expense" claims.
I find it astonishing that they can support such claims. I, as a taxpayer, am furious that he has used our money to keep his (second) house and garden up to his standards at our expense.
Have the staff and management of Huntingdon Life Sciences also had state of the art security gates maintained at taxpayers expense at their (second) properties? I think not. How fortunate for Mr Djanogly the taxpayer is so accommodating.
His paying back �25,000 of public money is to me an admission that the spirit and moral code in the "rules" has been broken.
You may also want to watch:
I wonder will Mr Djanogly be holding a public meeting to discuss this subject and defend the indefensible?
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 10 Huntingdon First says use local businesses where possible