Tory support for MP 'astonishing'
I READ from The Hunts Post website that the Conservative Association has given its full support to Jonathan Djanogly and his expense claims. I find it astonishing that they can support such claims. I, as a taxpayer, am furious that he has used our money
I READ from The Hunts Post website that the Conservative Association has given its full support to Jonathan Djanogly and his "expense" claims.
I find it astonishing that they can support such claims. I, as a taxpayer, am furious that he has used our money to keep his (second) house and garden up to his standards at our expense.
Have the staff and management of Huntingdon Life Sciences also had state of the art security gates maintained at taxpayers expense at their (second) properties? I think not. How fortunate for Mr Djanogly the taxpayer is so accommodating.
His paying back �25,000 of public money is to me an admission that the spirit and moral code in the "rules" has been broken.
I wonder will Mr Djanogly be holding a public meeting to discuss this subject and defend the indefensible?
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 6 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 10 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge