Time’s running shirt!
FOOTBALL fans have just over a week to get their bids in for the majority of the items available in the Warren Hay charity football auction. Bidding for the majority on the items featured in the online auction is due to end on Friday, March 7. However, th
FOOTBALL fans have just over a week to get their bids in for the majority of the items available in the Warren Hay charity football auction.
Bidding for the majority on the items featured in the online auction is due to end on Friday, March 7.
However, there are three items which were dropped into The Hunts Post office yesterday (Tuesday) that will have a little longer online.
Three Tottenham Hotspur signed shirts were brought in by Darren Bent's mum - Darren went to Hinchingbrooke School, in Huntingdon.
You may also want to watch:
Each shirt has the signature of one of the Carling Cup-winning players. You can opt for a shirt signed by Darren, Aaron Lennon or Tom Huddlestone - a must-have for any self-respecting Spurs fan.
These will have an extra week in the auction, with bidding continuing until March 14.
- 1 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 2 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 5 Family-run business with expanding reputation
- 6 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor
- 7 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Ten motorists charged with drink driving over Bank Holiday weekend
- 10 For sale: Carefully crafted, new build homes with generous plots in rural village of Clopton
The running total for auction pledges so far is £800. However, Norwich City fans and QPR fans are letting their sides down with minimal bids.
All that can change over the next few days, so please bid generously.
INFORMATION: To place your bid, visit www.huntspost24.co.uk and click on the flashing auction photograph towards the top of the screen.