Thanks to the wonderful girls who handed in my bag
MANY thanks to the persons who took my handbag in to customer services at Tesco, Abbots Ripton, on Thursday, November 22.
I had left it hanging on the trolley when I retrieved my pound. I was so grateful and relieved when customer services gave it to me and said two young girls had handed it in.
What a wonderful thing in this day and age that there are many honest people in our country.
My thanks once again, to whomever you are.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 2 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 3 Look inside new £260,000 luxury flats at former 90s nightclub
- 4 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 5 Great turnout and 'disco royalty' at DSCNNCT festival
- 6 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 7 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 8 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital