Thank you, Martin
I KNEW Martin Baker through my boyfriend ( Family pay tribute to young biker, June 6). He was always laughing and making jokes. We had so many fun nights out and days at the laser quest in Peterborough. Although I knew him only a year, we could always c
I KNEW Martin Baker through my boyfriend ("Family pay tribute to young biker," June 6). He was always laughing and making jokes. We had so many fun nights out and days at the laser quest in Peterborough.
Although I knew him only a year, we could always chat about random stuff, mostly cars and motor bikes.
He was even the person who got me and my boyfriend together, for which I will be ever thankful.
I send my love to all his family and friends.
LYNETTE UNDERWOOD, Leys Road, St Neots
* MARTIN was a close friend of mine, and he will be missed very much. He was always upbeat and happy. He always looked at life as though the glass was half full. We shared a lot of memories together - all good - from going out drinking together to playing games on the Internet. Either way, we always had a good laugh.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 2 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 3 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 4 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
- 5 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 6 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 7 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 8 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 9 Huntingdonshire History Festival returns this summer
- 10 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
JAMIE WEBB, Morris Close, Buckden