Thank you, Martin
I KNEW Martin Baker through my boyfriend ( Family pay tribute to young biker, June 6). He was always laughing and making jokes. We had so many fun nights out and days at the laser quest in Peterborough. Although I knew him only a year, we could always c
I KNEW Martin Baker through my boyfriend ("Family pay tribute to young biker," June 6). He was always laughing and making jokes. We had so many fun nights out and days at the laser quest in Peterborough.
Although I knew him only a year, we could always chat about random stuff, mostly cars and motor bikes.
He was even the person who got me and my boyfriend together, for which I will be ever thankful.
I send my love to all his family and friends.
You may also want to watch:
LYNETTE UNDERWOOD, Leys Road, St Neots
* MARTIN was a close friend of mine, and he will be missed very much. He was always upbeat and happy. He always looked at life as though the glass was half full. We shared a lot of memories together - all good - from going out drinking together to playing games on the Internet. Either way, we always had a good laugh.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 5 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 9 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 10 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
JAMIE WEBB, Morris Close, Buckden