Thank you, Martin
I KNEW Martin Baker through my boyfriend ( Family pay tribute to young biker, June 6). He was always laughing and making jokes. We had so many fun nights out and days at the laser quest in Peterborough. Although I knew him only a year, we could always c
I KNEW Martin Baker through my boyfriend ("Family pay tribute to young biker," June 6). He was always laughing and making jokes. We had so many fun nights out and days at the laser quest in Peterborough.
Although I knew him only a year, we could always chat about random stuff, mostly cars and motor bikes.
He was even the person who got me and my boyfriend together, for which I will be ever thankful.
I send my love to all his family and friends.
You may also want to watch:
LYNETTE UNDERWOOD, Leys Road, St Neots
* MARTIN was a close friend of mine, and he will be missed very much. He was always upbeat and happy. He always looked at life as though the glass was half full. We shared a lot of memories together - all good - from going out drinking together to playing games on the Internet. Either way, we always had a good laugh.
- 1 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 St Neots East seat announced after nail-biting three recounts
- 4 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 5 Clifford Thomas is the new mayor of Godmanchester
- 6 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 7 Pretty town with lots of independent shops
- 8 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 9 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 10 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
JAMIE WEBB, Morris Close, Buckden