Tell us your views
THE Patient and Public Involvement in Health Forums for Huntingdonshire Primary Care Trust and Hinchingbrooke Hospital are planning to conduct monitoring visits to review the following services – the out-of-hours GP service now held at Hinchingbrooke Hosp
THE Patient and Public Involvement in Health Forums for Huntingdonshire Primary Care Trust and Hinchingbrooke Hospital are planning to conduct monitoring visits to review the following services - the out-of-hours GP service now held at Hinchingbrooke Hospital, pharmacy services throughout the district, physiotherapy services, including physio-direct, and dental services.
We would like to hear the experiences of members of the public, patients and carers who have used these services before we undertake these visits.
Comments may be sent to Cambridgeshire ACRE, Freepost ANG 10698, Ely, CB6 1YA.
The final reports will be presented at a meeting in public of the PPI Forums and will be available from Cambridgeshire Acre.
You may also want to watch:
ANGELA OWEN-SMITH, Chairman, PPI Forum for Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 5 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 6 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 9 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 10 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist