Teenager threatened with metal pole during robbery
A 16-year-old boy was threatened with a metal pole and baseball bat during a robbery in St Neots. The incident took place on Sunday, October 16 at about 5.15pm on Bushmead Road, Eaton Socon.The boy was sitting on his black and red BMX bike when a white
A 16-year-old boy was threatened with a metal pole and baseball bat during a robbery in St Neots.
The incident took place on Sunday, October 16 at about 5.15pm on Bushmead Road, Eaton Socon.
The boy was sitting on his black and red BMX bike when a white transit van pulled up beside him. Three men got out of the van and threatened the boy with a baseball bat and a metal pole, demanding he hand over the bike, which he did.
The boy was not injured during the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
The first man is described as white, stocky, with brown hair. He was wearing a grey and blue checked shirt. The second man is described as white, blonde and slim. He was wearing a white and blue cap, a white T-shirt, and blue tracksuit bottoms. The third man is described as white, a heavy build and blonde. He was wearing red hooded top and blue overalls. All three men are described as being in their twenties.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact DC Juliet Bird at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 3 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 4 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 5 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 6 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary
- 7 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 8 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 9 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre