Teenager slashed in the neck during Christmas Day fight
A TEENAGER was slashed in the neck during a Christmas Day fight in Warboys.Up to eight people are believed to have been involved in the fight that took place at about 1.30am in Mill Green outside the Royal Oak pub.The injured person - a 17-year-old boy
A TEENAGER was slashed in the neck during a Christmas Day fight in Warboys.
Up to eight people are believed to have been involved in the fight that took place at about 1.30am in Mill Green outside the Royal Oak pub.
The injured person - a 17-year-old boy - was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon with serious but not life threatening injuries.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said it is believed the teenager was wounded in the neck with a piece of glass or a small knife.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to the fight to come forward.
DC Martin Brocklebank said: "There were quite a few people who were either involved directly with the fight or nearby and I would like to speak to those people to help establish what happened."
- 1 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 2 St Neots Covid vaccination centre is on the move
- 3 Colourful benches have been placed in St Neots
- 4 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 5 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 6 Car crashes into safety barriers as driver flees scene
- 7 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 8 Buckle hits half-century but Hunts boys fall to Northants defeat
- 9 Burglars used paving slabs and sledge hammers to smash into homes
- 10 Paedophile offered 'naked massages' to undercover police officer
A 19-year-old man from Fenstanton has been arrested in connection with the incident. He has been bailed to Huntingdon Police Station on February 3.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Brocklebank at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 4564654 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.