Teenager slashed in the neck during Christmas Day fight
A TEENAGER was slashed in the neck during a Christmas Day fight in Warboys.Up to eight people are believed to have been involved in the fight that took place at about 1.30am in Mill Green outside the Royal Oak pub.The injured person - a 17-year-old boy
A TEENAGER was slashed in the neck during a Christmas Day fight in Warboys.
Up to eight people are believed to have been involved in the fight that took place at about 1.30am in Mill Green outside the Royal Oak pub.
The injured person - a 17-year-old boy - was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon with serious but not life threatening injuries.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said it is believed the teenager was wounded in the neck with a piece of glass or a small knife.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to the fight to come forward.
DC Martin Brocklebank said: "There were quite a few people who were either involved directly with the fight or nearby and I would like to speak to those people to help establish what happened."
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Fundraisers hit £400,000 milestone after month of charity challenges
- 6 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 7 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 8 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 9 Spuds in a bucket competition at the gardening club
- 10 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary
A 19-year-old man from Fenstanton has been arrested in connection with the incident. He has been bailed to Huntingdon Police Station on February 3.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Brocklebank at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 4564654 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.