Teenager seriously injured after car crashes into fence in Grafham
A TEENAGER is in hospital with serious injuries after the car he was driving left the B661 in Grafham and crashed into a fence. The single vehicle collision took place at 4.20pm on Saturday (January 16) close to Buckden Road and involved a green Ford Fies
A TEENAGER is in hospital with serious injuries after the car he was driving left the B661 in Grafham and crashed into a fence.
The single vehicle collision took place at 4.20pm on Saturday (January 16) close to Buckden Road and involved a green Ford Fiesta being driver by a 17-year-old male.
The 17-year-old, who is from the Grafham area, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
Sergeant Steve Watson, investigating, said: "There were several motorists on the road at the time of the collision and I am keen to speak to them.
"In particular I would like to hear from a driver who was travelling in the opposite direction moments before the collision who would have been unaware a collision had occurred but may have vital information about the moments leading up to the incident."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact the roads policing unit on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 6 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 7 Club of the Week: St Ives u3a who have celebrated their 10-year anniversary
- 8 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash