Teenager seriously injured after car crashes into fence in Grafham
A TEENAGER is in hospital with serious injuries after the car he was driving left the B661 in Grafham and crashed into a fence. The single vehicle collision took place at 4.20pm on Saturday (January 16) close to Buckden Road and involved a green Ford Fies
A TEENAGER is in hospital with serious injuries after the car he was driving left the B661 in Grafham and crashed into a fence.
The single vehicle collision took place at 4.20pm on Saturday (January 16) close to Buckden Road and involved a green Ford Fiesta being driver by a 17-year-old male.
The 17-year-old, who is from the Grafham area, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
Sergeant Steve Watson, investigating, said: "There were several motorists on the road at the time of the collision and I am keen to speak to them.
You may also want to watch:
"In particular I would like to hear from a driver who was travelling in the opposite direction moments before the collision who would have been unaware a collision had occurred but may have vital information about the moments leading up to the incident."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact the roads policing unit on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 4 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 5 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 6 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 7 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 8 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 9 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
- 10 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation