Takeover to expand on ‘great synergy’ of Huntingdon firms
- Credit: Archant
A firm which specialises in the supply and installation of canopies has become part of a market-leading group of companies in a bid to expand the areas that it serves.
Outside Structure Solutions, formerly based on Brookside Industrial Estate, Sawtry, has been taken over by APPS UK Ltd, a high quality air pollution product and system firm, which partners with many blue-chip UK companies.
The deal will see Outside Structure Solutions develop its geographically coverage and learn new sectors from the parent company.
Bill Caldwell, founder, said: “The wealth of knowledge in new sectors that APPS UK Ltd can give us will be unparalleled. The size of their sales force and installation teams means that we will now be able to expand the areas that we can service, both geographically and also new sectors.”
As a part of the incorporation, the outside structure company will be joining APPS UK Ltd at its premises in Windover Road, Huntingdon, where extensive redevelopment is taking place to cope with business growth.
You may also want to watch:
“As former double finalists in The Hunts Post Business Awards for both New Business as well as Small Business of the Year, it is great to be moving back into Huntingdon,” added Mr Caldwell.
“This is a very exciting time for us, and I can see that working with APPS UK Ltd will bring with it the potential for sustained expansion.”
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 9 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 10 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
Managing director of APPS UK Ltd, Vince Gosling, has welcomed the move saying there is “great synergy” between the two companies and will provide a greater customer offering.
Outside Structure Solutions are specialists in the supply and installation of canopies and outside structures, along with custom-made timber cabins.