Studio Rooms set for Peterborough complex
The team behind popular rehearsal studios The Studio Rooms in Wyton, is planning to build a new complex in Peterborough. The complex, ear-marked for Orton Southgate, will comprise four fully air-conditioned rehearsal rooms and a fully-equipped recording s
The team behind popular rehearsal studios The Studio Rooms in Wyton, is planning to build a new complex in Peterborough. The complex, ear-marked for Orton Southgate, will comprise four fully air-conditioned rehearsal rooms and a fully-equipped recording studio, providing the ideal environment for musicians and other groups or individuals seeking professional surroundings to perfect their skills.
The successful Wyton rehearsal rooms has built a popular following providing discreet, noise-insulated rooms for musicians and other interactive groups needing an environment to prepare and focus on their pending live performances.
Emerging groups such as The Shivers, The Visions, The Rockets, The Ghears and Peterborough-based band Point Seven Pistol are just some of the regular users who have benefited from the special environment Studio Rooms provide.
Adrian Hyde proprietor of Studio Rooms said: "Prior to the formation of the Studio Rooms, our clients had to practice in spare rooms, garages, village halls or back rooms of public houses. Invariably these environments create noise pollution and have poor privacy levels resulting in the inevitable interruptions from inquisitive faces."
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: For updates on the new Peterborough site or details on facilities at Wyton, visit www.studio-rooms.com
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 4 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 5 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 8 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 9 East West Rail Route - further consultation going ahead
- 10 Primary school earns Fairtrade status