Strictly Come Dancing star gathering support in St Neots
MARK Foster, the Olympic swimmer turned Strictly Come Dancing star, was back in St Neots on Wednesday to gather support in his bid to become this year s top celebrity dancer. Mark, who lives in the town, went visit school children at St Neots Community C
MARK Foster, the Olympic swimmer turned Strictly Come Dancing star, was back in St Neots on Wednesday to gather support in his bid to become this year's top celebrity dancer.
Mark, who lives in the town, went visit school children at St Neots Community College and Crosshall Infants, with his dance partner from the BBC show, Hayley Holt.
The 38-year-old and his partner, a former New Zealand Professional Ballroom Champion, are not amongst the favourites to take the 2008 title - some bookmakers have had them at odds of 66-1 - but with the public allowed to vote for the winner, Mark and Hayley could be in with a chance.
Current favourite to take the title is former England ruby international, Austin Healey (2-1).
You may also want to watch:
For more on Mark Foster see The Hunts Post on October 29.
- 1 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 2 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 5 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 10 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers