Store of the Show
St Neots shoppers were treated to live music and a glass of champagne on Thursday at the official opening of a Marks & Spencer Simply Food store in the town. The store has created 50 jobs and is one of more than 150 stores of its kind in the UK. Manager
St Neots shoppers were treated to live music and a glass of champagne on Thursday at the official opening of a Marks & Spencer Simply Food store in the town.
The store has created 50 jobs and is one of more than 150 stores of its kind in the UK.
Manager Stuart Edwards, pictured above with the Mayor of St Neots, Councillor Paul Ursell, said: "It is extremely exciting to be opening a new Simply Food store in St Neots, providing the very best of Marks & Spencer food in a convenient location. We hope that the quality combined with extended opening hours will prove popular with customers."
The store will stock more than 1,600 quality products including ready meals, fresh produce, flowers and a comprehensive selection of wine.
You may also want to watch:
It will also have a small range of clothing and home accessories as well as an in-store bakery and a selection of lunch time snacks in the Food To Go section.
There is also to be a collect by car service to ensure a stress free shopping experience.
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 8 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
INFORMATION: The new Marks & Spencer Simply Food store is at 47-49 High Street, St Neots.