Stop complaining about St Neots cinema
I WOULD like to reply to some of the posts commenting on the work ceasing on the St Neots cinema site (The Hunts Post, April 24).
Legal jargon aside, I am mother to a 13-year-old boy and 15-year-old girl who are both looking forward to being able to go and see a film with their friends locally.
Regardless of all these people who are continuously protesting about it being too high or too close etc, it is (hopefully!) going to be built. So why do they not stop moaning and being negative and how about their being positive about the jobs it’s creating for local builders now and the employment it is going to bring to the local community once built?
Why not better spend their time complaining about the disgraceful state of our roads, people littering and dogs fouling?
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
- 6 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 7 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman