Stop complaining about St Neots cinema
I WOULD like to reply to some of the posts commenting on the work ceasing on the St Neots cinema site (The Hunts Post, April 24).
Legal jargon aside, I am mother to a 13-year-old boy and 15-year-old girl who are both looking forward to being able to go and see a film with their friends locally.
Regardless of all these people who are continuously protesting about it being too high or too close etc, it is (hopefully!) going to be built. So why do they not stop moaning and being negative and how about their being positive about the jobs it’s creating for local builders now and the employment it is going to bring to the local community once built?
Why not better spend their time complaining about the disgraceful state of our roads, people littering and dogs fouling?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 6 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 7 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 10 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke