Stop complaining about St Neots cinema
I WOULD like to reply to some of the posts commenting on the work ceasing on the St Neots cinema site (The Hunts Post, April 24).
Legal jargon aside, I am mother to a 13-year-old boy and 15-year-old girl who are both looking forward to being able to go and see a film with their friends locally.
Regardless of all these people who are continuously protesting about it being too high or too close etc, it is (hopefully!) going to be built. So why do they not stop moaning and being negative and how about their being positive about the jobs it’s creating for local builders now and the employment it is going to bring to the local community once built?
Why not better spend their time complaining about the disgraceful state of our roads, people littering and dogs fouling?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 5 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 6 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 7 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son