Stagecoach should re-think X4/5 decision
AFTER axing the X4 bus service from St Neots to Cambridge, via Cambourne, Stagecoach has now decided that the X5 is oversubscribed and added two evening buses to help get people home from Cambridge.
I rely on help from work colleagues now to get to work in Cambourne as there are no buses from St Neots and I can only get to work and back using the X5, by travelling into and out of Cambridge first.
Stagecoach please note: When the X4 was running we could all get to Cambourne for work or leisure, and passengers on the X5 were not left at the bus stops becaue of buses being full. Please rethink your service in St Neots, the largest market town in Cambridgeshire apparently.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 3 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 9 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 10 Huntingdon First says use local businesses where possible