Stagecoach should re-think X4/5 decision
AFTER axing the X4 bus service from St Neots to Cambridge, via Cambourne, Stagecoach has now decided that the X5 is oversubscribed and added two evening buses to help get people home from Cambridge.
I rely on help from work colleagues now to get to work in Cambourne as there are no buses from St Neots and I can only get to work and back using the X5, by travelling into and out of Cambridge first.
Stagecoach please note: When the X4 was running we could all get to Cambourne for work or leisure, and passengers on the X5 were not left at the bus stops becaue of buses being full. Please rethink your service in St Neots, the largest market town in Cambridgeshire apparently.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 9 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 10 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots