Stagecoach should re-think X4/5 decision
AFTER axing the X4 bus service from St Neots to Cambridge, via Cambourne, Stagecoach has now decided that the X5 is oversubscribed and added two evening buses to help get people home from Cambridge.
I rely on help from work colleagues now to get to work in Cambourne as there are no buses from St Neots and I can only get to work and back using the X5, by travelling into and out of Cambridge first.
Stagecoach please note: When the X4 was running we could all get to Cambourne for work or leisure, and passengers on the X5 were not left at the bus stops becaue of buses being full. Please rethink your service in St Neots, the largest market town in Cambridgeshire apparently.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Volunteers needed for memorial nature reserve
- 5 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 6 Secret Garden Party to return after five years
- 7 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 10 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours