St Neots wedding venue says passionate team triumphed them to the best of the bunch
- Credit: Archant
Love is all around for an award-winning St Neots wedding venue.
Bassmead Manor Barns, in Staploe, has been awarded the prestigious title of Countryside Wedding Venue at the Wedding Industry Awards 2017.
Through a combination of feed-back and judge’s opinion, the team behind the venue triumphed over seven other regional winners to be crowned best in the country.
Cordelia Squire, who owns the venue with husband Richard, was delighted with the news.
“It means a huge amount to both Richard and I as venue owners and the whole team here,” Mrs Squire said.
This national award is a highly-regarded achievement and demonstrates the hard work and dedication that goes into creating the perfect wedding for couples at the venue.
Mrs Squire added: “We are passionate about delivering a beautiful venue, wonderful serv-ice and the days of our couples’ dreams. It is humbling to know we have fulfilled this for so many couples, and, of course, we will strive to continue to do so in the future.”
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 5 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 6 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 7 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 8 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
The venue, which sits on more than 1,600 acres of idyllic gardens and farmstead, was first set up by the Squire family 15 years ago.
It now plays host to wedding’s throughout the year.