St Neots wedding venue says passionate team triumphed them to the best of the bunch
- Credit: Archant
Love is all around for an award-winning St Neots wedding venue.
Bassmead Manor Barns, in Staploe, has been awarded the prestigious title of Countryside Wedding Venue at the Wedding Industry Awards 2017.
Through a combination of feed-back and judge’s opinion, the team behind the venue triumphed over seven other regional winners to be crowned best in the country.
Cordelia Squire, who owns the venue with husband Richard, was delighted with the news.
“It means a huge amount to both Richard and I as venue owners and the whole team here,” Mrs Squire said.
You may also want to watch:
This national award is a highly-regarded achievement and demonstrates the hard work and dedication that goes into creating the perfect wedding for couples at the venue.
Mrs Squire added: “We are passionate about delivering a beautiful venue, wonderful serv-ice and the days of our couples’ dreams. It is humbling to know we have fulfilled this for so many couples, and, of course, we will strive to continue to do so in the future.”
- 1 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 2 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 3 Delicious dessert shop 'Snix Snax' opens
- 4 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 6 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 7 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
The venue, which sits on more than 1,600 acres of idyllic gardens and farmstead, was first set up by the Squire family 15 years ago.
It now plays host to wedding’s throughout the year.