St Neots wedding venue says passionate team triumphed them to the best of the bunch
- Credit: Archant
Love is all around for an award-winning St Neots wedding venue.
Bassmead Manor Barns, in Staploe, has been awarded the prestigious title of Countryside Wedding Venue at the Wedding Industry Awards 2017.
Through a combination of feed-back and judge’s opinion, the team behind the venue triumphed over seven other regional winners to be crowned best in the country.
Cordelia Squire, who owns the venue with husband Richard, was delighted with the news.
“It means a huge amount to both Richard and I as venue owners and the whole team here,” Mrs Squire said.
This national award is a highly-regarded achievement and demonstrates the hard work and dedication that goes into creating the perfect wedding for couples at the venue.
Mrs Squire added: “We are passionate about delivering a beautiful venue, wonderful serv-ice and the days of our couples’ dreams. It is humbling to know we have fulfilled this for so many couples, and, of course, we will strive to continue to do so in the future.”
- 1 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in their village
- 2 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 3 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 4 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 5 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 6 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 7 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 8 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 9 Civil war event in Huntingdon this weekend
- 10 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
The venue, which sits on more than 1,600 acres of idyllic gardens and farmstead, was first set up by the Squire family 15 years ago.
It now plays host to wedding’s throughout the year.