St Neots super-surgery opens
THE new extended-hours super-surgery in St Neots is set to open this morning (Monday, November 9). The walk-in service, in Moores Walk, will be open from 8am until 8pm seven days a week. It will be run by Kent-based Malling Health. NHS Cambridgeshire said
THE new extended-hours super-surgery in St Neots is set to open this morning (Monday, November 9).
The walk-in service, in Moores Walk, will be open from 8am until 8pm seven days a week. It will be run by Kent-based Malling Health.
NHS Cambridgeshire said anyone could make use of the new service while continuing to be registered with their current GP.
To make it easier for users of the new centre to collect their prescriptions the town's Boots store in the High Street has extended its opening hours.
You may also want to watch:
The store will now be open from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sundays.
Paul Seaton, manager at the St Neots Boots store, said: "We are pleased to have been able to bring the opening hours of the St Neots Boots store in line with those at the new health centre. All of our existing customers and those new customers using the health centre early morning or late evening will now be able to collect their prescriptions throughout our extended hours. The added bonus is having our experienced pharmacy team accessible to all in the town for longer.
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 6 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 7 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 8 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital