St Neots super-surgery opens
THE new extended-hours super-surgery in St Neots is set to open this morning (Monday, November 9). The walk-in service, in Moores Walk, will be open from 8am until 8pm seven days a week. It will be run by Kent-based Malling Health. NHS Cambridgeshire said
THE new extended-hours super-surgery in St Neots is set to open this morning (Monday, November 9).
The walk-in service, in Moores Walk, will be open from 8am until 8pm seven days a week. It will be run by Kent-based Malling Health.
NHS Cambridgeshire said anyone could make use of the new service while continuing to be registered with their current GP.
To make it easier for users of the new centre to collect their prescriptions the town's Boots store in the High Street has extended its opening hours.
You may also want to watch:
The store will now be open from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sundays.
Paul Seaton, manager at the St Neots Boots store, said: "We are pleased to have been able to bring the opening hours of the St Neots Boots store in line with those at the new health centre. All of our existing customers and those new customers using the health centre early morning or late evening will now be able to collect their prescriptions throughout our extended hours. The added bonus is having our experienced pharmacy team accessible to all in the town for longer.
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 7 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 8 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life
- 9 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 10 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester