Long-established camera club in St Neots welcomes new members
- Credit: Archant
St Neots and District Camera Club
Where do they meet? Meetings are held at the St Neots Bowling Club, in St Anselm Place near the tennis courts in St Neots, on Tuesdays, from September-April.
Time: Starts at 7.15pm.
How much does it cost?
Small annual subscription charge.
You may also want to watch:
About the club: A long-established club that currently has 70 members and is one of the largest and best equipped in the east anglian region. The club can also accomodate wheelchair users.
Who can join? Anyone, regardless of whether they have experience or just take snaps for a hobby.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 3 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 6 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 7 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 8 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 9 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 10 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?
What do they do? Excellent programme of talks and demonstrations. Practical help and advice is also availble. The club also holds an annual exhibition where members’ work is display. This year, the event takes place on October 5 at The Priory Centre, in St Neots.
What equipment do you need? No-one is expected to arrive with a bag full of expensive gear.
“All cameras take good photographs, it is the person behind the camera that produces the best photographs,” said publicity secretary Shirley Kevern.
INFO: website at: www.stneots-camera-club.org.uk.