St Ives launches retail loyalty card
ST IVES launches a retail loyalty card tomorrow (Saturday), to develop a brand image for the town ahead of the arrival of guided bus services this summer. St Ives Town Initiative used local creative design agency barterbarrett to design the SITI card,
ST IVES launches a retail loyalty card on tomorrow (Saturday), to develop a brand image for the town ahead of the arrival of guided bus services this summer.
St Ives Town Initiative used local creative design agency barterbarrett to design the SITI card, the first of its kind in an East Anglian market town. The card will be given out free to shoppers on Saturday (June 27).
For this one day only Huntingdonshire District Council will allow shoppers to park free in its town centre car parks.
The card's aims are to increase collaboration between traders, increase footfall and the frequency of visits and to develop a sense of loyalty and community in the town.
You may also want to watch:
Holders will be entitled to a variety of offers determined individually by participating traders. The scheme allows members of the initiative to update a website with special offers, discounts, loyalty rewards and incentives.
It will be launched in Market Hill at 10am by Huntingdon MP Jonathan Djanogly, who will be joined by senior councillors from HDC and St Ives's mayor, Councillor Brian Luter.
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 9 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 10 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
Five thousand leaflets containing the SITI card will be handed out on the day, and members of the public will be able to use them immediately.
Businesses who have signed up for the scheme will display a window sticker. Non-members of the initiative can join in for a fee of �60.
INFORMATION: Formed in 2006, barterbarrett is a creative agency, specialising in design, print and web solutions for businesses locally and nationally. Its clients include the Department of Health, the NHS, GE Aviation, and play.com. The Cottages, 1 Ramsey Road, St Ives Cambs PE27 5BZ: telephone 01480 464601; fax 01480 464422; barterbarrett.co.uk