Specialists scares way to award-winning stand
- Credit: Archant
A leadA leading specialist in the events and construction market has stood head and shoulders above other firms at an industry exhibition.
GT Trax, based in New Road, Warboys, scooped first prize for its exhibition stand design at the recent Showman’s Show, which is dedicated to all things related to the events industry.
This was the 10th consecutive year the company has showcased at the event and, each year, it produces a different theme to attract business to examine its products and services.
This year the company, which was founded in 2005, chose a Halloween theme, adorning its display with a line of spooky symbols and objects and staff donned their scariest outfits.
Managing director, Trevor Tinker, said: “We have gained a reputation within the events industry for having a dynamic approach to marketing and promotions and winning this award was testament to the hard work that sales manage Julie-Ann James and her team put into making sure the Showman’s Show was such a success.”
You may also want to watch:
The rental specialist of temporary roadways, walkways and ground protection, beat off around 340 other exhibitors at the show, in Shaftesbury, to take home the top
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 5 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 8 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 9 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 10 Plastic burgers and teething troubles - the Modern Mum