Specialists scares way to award-winning stand
- Credit: Archant
A leadA leading specialist in the events and construction market has stood head and shoulders above other firms at an industry exhibition.
GT Trax, based in New Road, Warboys, scooped first prize for its exhibition stand design at the recent Showman’s Show, which is dedicated to all things related to the events industry.
This was the 10th consecutive year the company has showcased at the event and, each year, it produces a different theme to attract business to examine its products and services.
This year the company, which was founded in 2005, chose a Halloween theme, adorning its display with a line of spooky symbols and objects and staff donned their scariest outfits.
Managing director, Trevor Tinker, said: “We have gained a reputation within the events industry for having a dynamic approach to marketing and promotions and winning this award was testament to the hard work that sales manage Julie-Ann James and her team put into making sure the Showman’s Show was such a success.”
You may also want to watch:
The rental specialist of temporary roadways, walkways and ground protection, beat off around 340 other exhibitors at the show, in Shaftesbury, to take home the top
- 1 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 4 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 5 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 6 Plans for Ox-Cam Arc are 'pretty awful'
- 7 Schoolgirl cuts her hair so friend can have a wig
- 8 Nathan’s Go-Fund Me page raises more than £6,000 and family pay tribute
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Flood devastation as villagers are forced to clear drains with their bare hands