Specialists scares way to award-winning stand
- Credit: Archant
A leadA leading specialist in the events and construction market has stood head and shoulders above other firms at an industry exhibition.
GT Trax, based in New Road, Warboys, scooped first prize for its exhibition stand design at the recent Showman’s Show, which is dedicated to all things related to the events industry.
This was the 10th consecutive year the company has showcased at the event and, each year, it produces a different theme to attract business to examine its products and services.
This year the company, which was founded in 2005, chose a Halloween theme, adorning its display with a line of spooky symbols and objects and staff donned their scariest outfits.
Managing director, Trevor Tinker, said: “We have gained a reputation within the events industry for having a dynamic approach to marketing and promotions and winning this award was testament to the hard work that sales manage Julie-Ann James and her team put into making sure the Showman’s Show was such a success.”
The rental specialist of temporary roadways, walkways and ground protection, beat off around 340 other exhibitors at the show, in Shaftesbury, to take home the top
- 1 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 2 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 5 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 6 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 7 Could you give these pets a home?
- 8 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 9 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 10 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!