Site must be right
I SEE Chris Cowdery (Letters, December 19) and I have something in common, as this ignorant and self-righteous person says let s build wind farms . I agree with that, but only in the right place. I don t recall ever mentioning that I was against alterna
I SEE Chris Cowdery (Letters, December 19) and I have something in common, as this ignorant and self-righteous person says "let's build wind farms". I agree with that, but only in the right place.
I don't recall ever mentioning that I was against alternative power generation methods. Maybe, if his soap box weren't so high, he'd see the pages more easily, and maybe the sacrifice he'd personally like to make is to swap places with the poor lady driven from her home by the constant low level noise produced by turbines some 900 feet from her house - too far for him to bike to work, no doubt. But, as he won't be able to sleep because of the noise, that would give him plenty of time to get there.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 3 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 4 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year