Site must be right
I SEE Chris Cowdery (Letters, December 19) and I have something in common, as this ignorant and self-righteous person says let s build wind farms . I agree with that, but only in the right place. I don t recall ever mentioning that I was against alterna
I SEE Chris Cowdery (Letters, December 19) and I have something in common, as this ignorant and self-righteous person says "let's build wind farms". I agree with that, but only in the right place.
I don't recall ever mentioning that I was against alternative power generation methods. Maybe, if his soap box weren't so high, he'd see the pages more easily, and maybe the sacrifice he'd personally like to make is to swap places with the poor lady driven from her home by the constant low level noise produced by turbines some 900 feet from her house - too far for him to bike to work, no doubt. But, as he won't be able to sleep because of the noise, that would give him plenty of time to get there.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 St Neots East seat announced after nail-biting three recounts
- 4 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 5 Clifford Thomas is the new mayor of Godmanchester
- 6 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 7 Pretty town with lots of independent shops
- 8 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 9 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 10 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed