Signal problem at London King’s Cross causes First Capital Connect commuter misery to Huntingdon and St Neots
- Credit: Archant
COMMUTERS from face an evening of misery, with overhead cable problems forcing train cancellations and delays.
First Capital Connect is reporting problems at Alexandra Palace, which is affecting services from and to London King’s Cross, including St Neots and Huntingdon.
A number of trains may be cancelled, and there are delays of up to 90 minutes.
East Coast services are also affected.
A FCC spokesman said: “Due to earlier overhead wire problems, GN route services in and out of London are being delayed by up to 60 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
“Trains are now serving all destinations but delays are likely to continue for the rest of this evening. Customers are advised to use alternative routes wherever possible. Click the ‘More’ link below for full details of alternative journey information.”
Passengers may use the following services:
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 3 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 4 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 5 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 6 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 7 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 'Thank you so much!' - fundraising bid secures new wheelchair for Ellamae
- 10 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
UNO Buses between Hatfield and St Albans for connecting trains into London
Greater Anglia, CrossCountry, Grand Central, First Capital Connect (Thameslink) and London Underground via any reasonable routes
East Midlands Trains between Sheffield and London St Pancras International
Virgin Trains services between Mancheseter / Scotland and London Euston