Showing disapproval at the ballot box
THE bright flame of democracy, which for centuries has been recognised as “the British way”, has flickered low in recent weeks under the dark shadow of Government incompetence.
Many citizens have shown their courage by taking part in the recent ballot, but by marking their ballot paper to show disgust at the attempt to politicise our police force.
Do not despair my friends. We are not apathetic. We need to show disapproval at every turn in future.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 2 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 5 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 6 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 10 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?