Showing disapproval at the ballot box
THE bright flame of democracy, which for centuries has been recognised as “the British way”, has flickered low in recent weeks under the dark shadow of Government incompetence.
Many citizens have shown their courage by taking part in the recent ballot, but by marking their ballot paper to show disgust at the attempt to politicise our police force.
Do not despair my friends. We are not apathetic. We need to show disapproval at every turn in future.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal