Showing disapproval at the ballot box
THE bright flame of democracy, which for centuries has been recognised as “the British way”, has flickered low in recent weeks under the dark shadow of Government incompetence.
Many citizens have shown their courage by taking part in the recent ballot, but by marking their ballot paper to show disgust at the attempt to politicise our police force.
Do not despair my friends. We are not apathetic. We need to show disapproval at every turn in future.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life