Showcasing the best to a huge audience
THE Huntingdonshire Food & Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event this September. It will provide a huge potential customer base for many of the district s restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and cre
THE Huntingdonshire Food & Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event this September.
It will provide a huge potential customer base for many of the district's restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and creators of chocolate treats.
Taking place on Sunday, September 9, Food Fest 07 is one of the highlights of the festival.
The one-day extravaganza, which takes place at Wood Green Animal Shelters, in Godmanchester, will be a celebration of local food and drink.
As well as stalls showing their wares and cookery demonstrations, there will be plenty of chance to taste the produce and even try different food crafts.
Public interest in the event is growing rapidly, and the event has already attracted Huntingdonshire companies that offer some of the finest food, drink and ingredients in the district.
- 1 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 2 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 3 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 4 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 5 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 6 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 7 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 8 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 9 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 10 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
The Barn Restaurant, the Fudge Factory, the Black Bull, Cobs Bakery, Browns of Stilton and Glebe Farm Organic Flour will join the likes of Waitrose and The Old Bridge for the big event.
Organised by Huntingdonshire District Council, the event is being billed as a must for food fans.
INFORMATION: For food and drink companies who have yet to sign up to Food Fest, there still is a chance to be involved, but you need to act soon. To make sure you do not miss out call FAB! Festival Coordinators on 0870 389 3210 or email@example.com