Showcasing the best to a huge audience
THE Huntingdonshire Food & Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event this September. It will provide a huge potential customer base for many of the district s restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and cre
THE Huntingdonshire Food & Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event this September.
It will provide a huge potential customer base for many of the district's restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and creators of chocolate treats.
Taking place on Sunday, September 9, Food Fest 07 is one of the highlights of the festival.
The one-day extravaganza, which takes place at Wood Green Animal Shelters, in Godmanchester, will be a celebration of local food and drink.
You may also want to watch:
As well as stalls showing their wares and cookery demonstrations, there will be plenty of chance to taste the produce and even try different food crafts.
Public interest in the event is growing rapidly, and the event has already attracted Huntingdonshire companies that offer some of the finest food, drink and ingredients in the district.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 5 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 6 Bustling market town that had 64 pubs at one time
- 7 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 8 St Neots East seat announced after nail-biting three recounts
- 9 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 10 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
The Barn Restaurant, the Fudge Factory, the Black Bull, Cobs Bakery, Browns of Stilton and Glebe Farm Organic Flour will join the likes of Waitrose and The Old Bridge for the big event.
Organised by Huntingdonshire District Council, the event is being billed as a must for food fans.
INFORMATION: For food and drink companies who have yet to sign up to Food Fest, there still is a chance to be involved, but you need to act soon. To make sure you do not miss out call FAB! Festival Coordinators on 0870 389 3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org